29 December, 2012

it's just a dream, nothing but a dream!






Back on time three years ago when Benedicto College was having their career talk in our institution.  I was not that ready then to think for what course I may going to take on college because aside from not being mature when it comes to decision-making, I am not also financially equipped.  I find myself being in love to some experiments, discovering new things which is not usual.  Men have been mechanically skillful than women.  So back to the career talk, I am gaining hope because Benedicto College offers BS Chem. Engineering.  All I know then was, I like Chem. Eng'g. although I am not very in good in Chemistry subject.  I can't even balance the chemical equation perfectly.  But that's me, highly confident (lagpas ulo confidence ko teh!).


So time passed by, I have not pursued myself to take Chem. Eng'g.  I have been a tambay for a year.  I realized that, ang pagiging isang tambay ang pinaka-nakakapagod gawin sa buong buhay.  Because, aside from you are not productive, you are not gaining money for yourself.  So, I made way to be on school.  I find  a scholarship.  Actually, I did not took my application serious for the reason that the organization I was applying for a scholarship is no longer active.


My heartfelt gratitude to Facebook because I find the organization's president.  So I sent a message and interviewed.  I thank God because he has been good to me all the time.  I got accepted and given a chance to showcase my knowledge (char! haha).  I accepted the scholarship hence Education is my second choice and I will be called Sir in the near future.  Maybe I am born to be a public servant and to touch other's lives.



Unfortunately, my dream to become a Chem. Eng'g. someday is no longer can be a reality.  Maybe it's God's will and maybe he wants me to serve the public by making me a teacher someday.  But anyways, dili man managan ang mga eskwelahan, so there is a reason not to lose hope in reaching a dream.  Wala ta kahibalo, basin usa sa akong pamilya mahimong Chemist, haha pero tan-aw ko, murag wala gyud intawn.  PAETS! Good night.



Thank You DAUSA Org.  :))


















7 comments:

  1. hala bakit may chinese sa last part?lol

    always follow your heart... engineer man or teacher as long as you know where your heart is, swak yan bro!

    happy holidays sayo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry di mo naintindihan ang last. visayan dialect kasi yan hehe. yes you are right, we should, and always follow whatever our heart desires. happy new year din sayo :))

      Delete
  2. Happy Happy New Year ^^

    Medyo naka relate ako diyan noon -- kaya lang hindi ko sinunod ang gusto ko... ibang kurso pa rin kinuha ko

    Happy New Year ^^ sana mapadalas na ako dito ^^ keep on posting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, happy new year to you and thank you for viewing my page. Thank you too for sharing your thoughts :)) Sana dalas-dalasan mo ang pagdalaw dito hehe. godbless.

      Delete
    2. Sana po ishare nyo sa iba ang site ko :))

      Delete
  3. minsan ang gusto natin ay hindi yon ang kagustohan ng diyos, may mga bagay that we dont understand it now, there are roads also na gusto man natin tahakin, lumiliko pa rin tayo. ang gusto mo maging engineer mattupad yan kung gugustohin mo, maybe for now, live what u have, live on what is ur reality now. lahat may paraan, just let time decide on that. will follow u now, hope to hear more updates from u. happy new year!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, thank you for visiting my blog and for sharing your sentiments. Keep following po and share the news. :) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete