21 May, 2012

Simply Living!

I live my life in a simple way.  I live for what I have, and simply not materialistic.  We are not that wealthy enough to get those wanted things. I learned to be contented of things that I have.  I learned to take envy out from me.  I may not have those status symbols in life, but my life is as colorful as what a rainbow is.  I came from a big clan, and also surrounded with friends who were true to me.  I am not like a facebook account that can make a thousands of friends.  Actually, in real world, I only have few numbers of friends.  Number of friends doesn't matter to me, but the essence of being true and loyal.  I haven't considered one as my bestfriend, 'cause I find it so hard to trust a person with no assurance of giving trust in doing vice-versa.  I trust people, only if they trust me.  I don't lend trust to those who has a doubt on me.  I really value friends.  I am sociable and easy to be with.  My world only revolves in home and school.  I am not that talented, but God give me a whole package of sense humor, and only that I can make proud of.!

No comments:

Post a Comment